Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Kodiaks galore

So I sold my Kodiak scratchbuild to the amazing artist David White, illustrator and designer of the MW4 mechs (including the Kodi) but as it sat there about to be boxed up I realized I really really liked this build I did and wanted to keep it.
But since I couldnt (I took his money after all) I quickly scrounged enough rubber to pour all over it and now with my LIMITED casting skills Im making a few copies.
They've  needed  cleanup of course and Ive been doing what I can to fix the bubbles and voids. Ive also been doing partial assembly.
Ill maybe get 6 or 7 before these molds fall apart. If you dont mind cleaning up resin with all the air bubbles and such give me a shout and Ill sell you one of six

UPDATE: 7 are spoken for.  No more guys , sorry. The molds just wont take it and are done.
                 Next to be kitted, the Catapault.

1 comment: