Tuesday, March 1, 2011

too many things on my plate

really, i figure that, at the moment, I have about 36 kits and scratchbuilds in various stages of build.
I basically get side tracked very easily because a new idea pops in my head. Then I want to work on another kit a little bit, or start a new one, or need to paint one or prime this one, sand that one. Im out of control.
But at least Im not a hoarder, I dont have a thousand kits hidden on shelves that will never be built. And I try to finish 1 or 2 kits a month. Not as fast as Alan Ury but not as slow as others.
No photos right now of whats on my bench, Im too tired. I just needed to vent a little.
Oh I started on a 1/2256 Mon Remonda. The ship Han Solo was in command of while on the hunt for the Warlord Zsinj. I must be a sadist.

No comments:

Post a Comment